We are excited that we are growing again! After much prayer and thought, we are looking to add another associate photographer to our team – someone based in the Raleigh, North Carolina area who will be a perfect fit for Live View Studios! This associate will photograph primarily weddings, although we are looking to expand their role into some additional family sessions and other portraits.
If you are interested in this position, or know someone who may be, please read the guidelines below thoroughly before filling out the application. While we ask many questions about your equipment, portfolio, and previous experience – we are ultimately looking for someone who is willing to learn and will be a good fit for our team.
Deadline to apply is April 30th, 2016
What We Are Looking For In An Associate:
– someone with a creative eye, who is artistic, and has a passion for wedding photography
– great organizational skills and work ethic, good at problem solving independently
– someone who responds with grace under pressure, and is willing to put the client first always
– an ability to learn and grow
– knowledge of cameras and shooting in manual (this is not a requirement as we will be training you in our style of shooting)
– bonus if you already have experience with wedding photography, but not required
– familiarity with social media platforms
– a desire to be part of a team
– flexible schedule, the ability to work on weekends
– good communication skills
Important Info / What To Expect from Being on Our Team:
– learn how to be a successful wedding photographer
– learn and grow in styling & design skills, useful for weddings + editorial features
– grow and learn with a team of professionals, have feedback and support
– regular team meetings
– discount to attend The Gathering 2x a year
– this is a position that is compatible with another full time or part time job
– this does not require office work, but does require weekends for weddings, and evenings for some portrait sessions as you grow
– this tends to be a very seasonal business
– you don’t need to own your own equipment, but if you already do, that’s a big plus!
– you will need to learn how to shoot film, if you don’t know already. As a lead photographer for LVS, this is crucial to the core of our business.
– we will train you on how to achieve our style and consistent look in images
– there will be several months of learning from us before you are assigned as a lead photographer on your own.
– some of the training may be unpaid (accompanying us on shoots / editorials for learning)
– if you love taking photos, but don’t love managing a business, this could be a great fit for you!
– even though we are fine art photographers and we are very serious about our art, we also love to let loose and have a good time
Thank you for your interest in applying to be an Associate Photographer with Live View Studios! We are so excited to get to know you more! Please answer the following as completely as possible: